Anshar Online Universe:
- Genres: Space Shooter, Arcade, Racing
- Platforms: Oculus Go, Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift
- Release date: 1st May 2018
- Multiplayer: up to 8 players in PvP deathmatch mode and up to 5 in Co-Op mode
Leap into the Anshar Online Universe
A virtual reality space shooter game that brings together all Oculus community players in intense and merciless online battles.
In Anshar Online, you will attempt to solve the investigation into the death of your partner – and best friend – Rush Steel, killed at the beginning of the game in an ambush of which you are the sole survivor.
You will try to uncover who ordered the ambush with the help of your ally Lady Elitas, who will guide you towards your goal.
Anshar Online offers many options for multiplayer gaming, since all gameplay is suitable for a single player or for a group. All game modes are available in single player or as a party:
- up to 8 players in PvP deathmatch mode
- up to 5 players in co-op
- integrated VoIP will allow you to easily communicate your strategies
Players can freely fly over multiple high-definition 3D environments, such as asteroid filled areas of space, a city in the clouds, alien planets, underground caverns and even gigantic interstellar cruisers, providing fresh gaming surroundings for each new mission.
Cross-play / cross-platform
All players are united in one and the same universe, where the Samsung Gear VR, Rift, or Oculus Go headsets are supported.
- Move around freely in 360°,
- Experience your battles with the strongest immersion all around you in realtime,
- Steer your ship with a simple movement of the head,
- Attack your enemies with missiles and lasers thanks to the controllers, joysticks, or touchpad and perfect control of the speed of your ship,
- Immerse yourself in an intense and engrossing experience with a soundtrack of epic music.