Meet The OZWE Team: Andrea Rovescalli, Game Designer and Game Programmer
Andrea is a Creative Coder based in Lausanne, working at the intersection of technology, art and design. His research and projects are focused on Computer Graphics, Virtual Reality, Kinetic-Light installations, A.I. and Web Art.
Previously he worked for Ars Electronica in Linz, Austria, where he created engaging interactive media systems for festivals, museums and public installations.
In 2017, he joined the OZWE team, and he is one of our highly qualified devs behind Anshar Online. An expert of the Unity engine, amazingly trained in cross-platform, together with strong know-how in mobile VR techniques.
Interested in Computational Design, he is collaborating on the Book of Shaders, an interactive guide through the abstract and complex universe of Fragment Shaders.
Believing in local projects and in the power of sharing passions, he has founded three social groups in Lausanne:
- The “cinéforum itinérant”, a cycle of meetings in which the screening of a film follows a debate.
- The “brunch-drawing”, a drawing group to create individually or together around a good brunch.
- The “literature café”, a monthly meeting to share impressions, thoughts and insights after reading some Swiss books.
He also taught photography at the Espace Mozaïk, helping migrants to integrate and to find creative ways to express themselves.
Meet other team members
- Jocelyn Weiss, Technical Director
- Stéphane Intissar, CEO
- Nathalie Bovard, Administrative Officer
- Camille Muller, Art Director